Geek Prepper has seen your posts and comments, so I know some of you need some backpacks! How about a Backpack giveaway for all your bug out bag needs?
Are these backpacks new? Not a chance.
These are lovingly used backpacks. They might have a tiny rip or tear here and there, but these are still solid packs, and have years of use in them!
What are the packs we are giving away?
2 of these packs are military surplus. One of them is the current load bearing pack of the armed forces. The second pack is the previous generation load bearing pack.
These packs are rugged and have seen use, they will work fantastical for bug out bags.
This giveaway is only for the backpacks themselves, any other items shown in the pictures are incidental and are not included in the giveaway, only the backpacks!
- a whopping 4500 cubic inch main rucksack
- Main compartment outer dimensions: 27″ H x 17″ W x 13″ D
- internal frame
- designed to carry a load of up to 120 lbs and to distribute that weight in an attempt to make it comfortable
- Might still have some sand in it from it’s tour of duty in the middle east (Iraq or Afghanistan, you tell me).
- Water-repellent 420D Nylon
- Rugged military construction
- Snap-closure pouches
- ALICE webbing
- Drawstring closures
- Buckle-closure flap cover
- Pack does not come with straps
- CAPACITY: 3,800 cu.in. (inside storage capacity of right at 2,800 cubic inches not including the outside storage pockets)
- DIMENSIONS: 22.00″ x 20.00″ x 19.00″
- Made in the USA
- Designed to fit laptops with up to 16 inch screens
- Filled with multiple zippered compartments; file storage; two side water bottle pockets and more
- Constructed of durable nylon materials; water-resistant case bottom; durable metal accents and zipper pulls
- The heavily padded shoulder straps provide comfort for travel and include a removable mobile phone pocket large enough to hold an iPhone or BlackBerry.
- Focusing on durability, the Drifter backpack features a weather-resistant bottom, thick industrial zipper pulls
- An elastic loop specifically designed to hold sunglasses on the shoulder strap.
- It has a sturdy molded plastic handle supported by metal grommets and cabling
- Unit Dimensions: 13.78 inch L x 17.72 inch H x 9.10 inch W
Giveaway starts 06/04/2014 12:00AM EST – 06/11/2014 (12:00AM EST) – Like and Share this giveaway on your wall!