Everyone should take 5 minutes to read these 10 Tips that may save your life. It may save your life or a loved one’s life.
In daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation…
This is for you, and for you to share with your wife, your children, & everyone you know.
After reading these 10 crucial tips, Share them with someone you care about.
It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.
10 Tips that may save your life
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do and Muay Thai
- The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, DO!
2. If a robber demands your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM…. Toss it away from you!
- Chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse. – RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car
- Kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy.. The driver won’t see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. People have a tendency to get into their cars, after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc.) DON’T DO THIS!
- A predator may be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go.
- AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR , LOCK THE DOORS, START THE VEHICLE AND LEAVE..
5. If someone has you, in the car, with a gun to your head
- DO NOT DRIVE OFF!
- Repeat: DO NOT DRIVE OFF!
- Instead gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car.. Your Air Bag will save you. If the person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it. As soon as the car crashes bail out and run. Even if you are injured, it is better than having them find your body in a remote location.
6. Getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
- Be aware: look around you, look into your car, Look at the passenger side floor , and in the back seat.
- If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans, while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
- Look at the car parked on the driver’s side of your vehicle, and the passenger side.. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out.
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)
7. ALWAYS take the Elevator instead of the stairs.
- Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot. (This is especially true at NIGHT!)
8. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control – ALWAYS RUN!
- The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; and even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, Preferably in a zig -zag pattern!
9. Sympathy – Many of us try to be sympathetic – STOP!
- It may get you raped, or killed.
- Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked ‘for help’ into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
10. You do not have to open your door to strangers knocking
- ‘Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door..’
- Talk through the door! DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR
Stay alert, keep safe, and look out for your neighbors!
Spread the word to anyone you know, that may need to be reminded, that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it and it’s better to be safe than sorry..
Trust No One, Watch Everyone!
Everyone should take 5 minutes to read this. It may save your life or a loved one’s life.